Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Sands of the Sea at Chowara, Thiruvananthapuram


On the second day in Trivandrum, we visited a backwater place, Kairali, and then went to Chowara, a virgin beach not many know of. Yes, the silvery sands were enchanting, and, I thought I clicked some better pictures with the manual settings on my 'Point & Shoot' camera. The ones featuring the Sun and the Sea have been covered, and so, please have a look at the sea and the sands! Hope you've enjoyed the pictures!


Receding wave at Chowara beach, near Trivandrum










The wave is eager to reach the shore, at Chowara beach, Trivandrum

Frothy Coffee, anyone? at Chowara beach, Trivandrum

The breaking wave, at Chowara beach, Trivandrum

Coffee n coffee powder, at Chowara beach, Trivandrum

I wanted to leave my footprint on the sands of time....

......but I was quite enchanted by the colourful Sea......

............and its innumerable patterns....

...........before it struck me.......

..that I should leave this place .........

....and make a mark in my world..........








....even if my footprint was washed away by a frothy wave!!



No comments: