Monday, October 14, 2013

The Beauty of Clouds- The Tip of the Iceberg

I had yet another opportunity to get up close with the clouds…..you can find ships, eruptions, animal colonies like in Ice Age, etc… Now I get why the film makers of old picturised dream sequences in the clouds…….

Tip of the Iceberg

Cloud Mountain

Sailing ship!

Eruptions in the clouds??
?
Animal Kingdom?

Elephant trumpeting?

Ice Age Setting?

The gap in the clouds looks like a waterbody... any disagreement?

Science fiction films look like these...?

6 comments:

irnewshari said...

Nice pics. I have not seen such variety of cloud pics. Thanks a lot.

Mediocre to the Core said...

Thank u Hari!!

KPK said...

such a wonderful pics of clouds. Thank u mam

Mediocre to the Core said...

My pleasure, KPK!

Nanda said...

Outright amazing. Was passing here by chance and got hooked. Started with your Srisailam journey, cried when Anita passed away, saw the golden bird, then this... hope I've not intruded - all boundaries get blurred on internet.

On another note, if you're pleasantly thrilled by being an also ran, one book that should speak to your heart is The Underachiever's Manifesto by Ray Bennett - do give it a whirl if you haven't done so already.

Thank you for sharing these thoughts, places and photos..

Mediocre to the Core said...

Thank u very much, Nanda! Your compliment is of higher quality than my writings, pl do read them and give me a feedback.
I have not yet read Bennett's book. Will read it(it may be after two months:( )Thanx once again!