Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Same Ol' Sun, A Fast- moving Train and Myriad Breathtaking Snapshots!


One April evening in 2012, I was on my way to Chennai from Delhi by the Rajdhani express. There were just about a couple of hours to go; most people in my coach had detrained at Vijayawada. There was silence but for the chugging sounds. I was doing my usual multi- tasking on train- listening to melodies while reading a book. I casually looked out of the window and noticed the sunset between Nellore and Gudur. Needless to say, I unplugged the ear phones and closed my book till it became pitch dark!
This the first view I got, through the glass, on board the Rajdhani


















One more of the Sunset between Nellore and Gudur, on board the Rajdhani









Palmyra tree and the Sun

The Sun seems to hide behind the trees

Hide and Seek!

'Here I am'

All the Majesty........

Hiding once again.........

Showing Himself once again!

Fully hidden!


Do you need proof I was travelling by train?

His Majesty!

Inside the triangle of a cantilver!

Is seen through the trees!

Sinking now!

Yes, it's a Sunset

And I watched on...............


No comments: