Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Sun & the Moon @ the Big Apple & Boston- Part I- Boston


                   It was not until I posted Babu’s pics that I realised a long overdue duty- of posting pics of New York and Boston. We knew 3 days and a half were not enough in New York, but hoped to make the best of them. We first set out to explore Boston. We took an early morning bus from NY, and as we made our way through Manhattan, I found Surya staring at me at every street corner. But I had stashed my camera bag elsewhere, in a bid 2 snooze on the journey. When we reached Boston, I wondered if we’d have the time to pay a visit to the Samudra there- the Atlantic Ocean. I also recollected what one of our US contacts had said- not to spend too much of time there, reminiscing the Boston Tea Party of 1773, since winter was setting in and also because of squally weather. Yes, it was cloudy for most of the day, but we had some sunshine, too,  and we had spent the whole day visiting Harvard and MIT (and not HBS), before we realised it was time to return to the bus terminal.

Here are some clicks……….
@ Harvard University, estd. 1636




Maple tree and the Sun, @ Harvard University, estd. 1636

Look at the windows, @ Harvard University, estd. 1636

@ Harvard University, estd. 1636

The Sun shines on the Cathedral, @ Harvard University, estd. 1636

The Sun brightens the statue of John Harvard, founder

@ MIT

@ MIT

@ MIT

@ MIT

@ MIT

@ MIT

@ MIT, outside the Microsoft building

We got see the Cresent moon in MIT!

No comments: